European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 for University graduates worldwide – October 2018 session in Brussels,Belgium ( €1,176/ Month)
Application Deadline: January 31st 2018
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.
- You will receive a monthly grant of 1,176.83 euros as of 1st March 2018
and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.
- Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.
- If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.
You can apply once per session but as many times as you want until you are finally selected. If you do not pass the pre-selection, or you are in the Blue Book but not selected for a traineeship, you will have to submit again your application. It will undergo again the pre-selection with no guarantee that you will successfully pass it and be in the Blue Book again.
For More Information: