Google Hash Code team-based Programming Competition 2018
Hash Code is a team programming competition organized by Google. You pick your team and programming language, we pick a Google engineering problem for you to solve.
Are you up for the challenge?
For each round of the competition we’ll present a problem (see past problems here) and your team will write a program that generates a solution. Your team can submit as many solutions as you’d like using the online Judge System, and a live scoreboard will let you know how you stack up against the competition. Top scoring teams will win cool Google prizes, because of course you can’t host a programming competition without something to work for! Convinced?
- Hash Code is open to university students and industry professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Participants compete in teams of two to four. Registration is free of charge and will close on 26th February 2018 at 18:00 CET.
- The only thing you need for the Online Qualification Round is a computer connected to the Internet.
- Google will announce the problem through a YouTube Live Stream, please check that your computer is able to play YouTube videos beforehand.
- The Judge System will be available as a web application, compatible with recent web browsers.
- For the rest of your computer setup, you’re free to use the tools and programming languages of your choice.
Travel and Accomodation:
- Participants will be responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodation. Participants will be able to apply for a travel grant from Google (between 100 and 500 EUR) in order to help offset these costs.
- If selected, participants will receive the grant after the Final Round takes place.
Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will be invited to the Final Round at Google Dublin. We’ll present a second challenge, and the winning teams will be awarded Google prizes.
Application Deadline: 26th February 2018 at 18:00 CET.
For More Information: