Harvard Stem Cell Institute (HSCI) Internship Program 2018 for Study in Harvard
Monday, June 4 – Friday, August 10, 2018
- This is an UNDERGRADUATE internship program open to rising sophomores, junio
rs, and seniors who express a strong interest in stem cell biology.
- Applicants may be from Harvard or any college or university across the United States and internationally.
- Harvard University will sponsor the visas for international students who are selected for this program.
Previous research experience in a biological laboratory is highly desirable, but not required.
- A stipend of $4,500.00 will be provided, and this is intended to cover transportation and housing costs related to participation in this program.
- Students, especially international students with J-1 visa requirements, will require evidence of greater personal financial resources to support their time at Harvard.
- On-campus housing will likely be available at a cost to the participant of approximately $3,500.00. Kitchen facilities are NOT available during the summer.
- Participants may secure private housing (e.g., sublets) on their own.
- Meal plans are not available for HIP participants.
How to Apply
To Apply (for summer, 2018)
Visit the application page (https://hsci.harvard.edu/application) for full details and a link to the application site. The decisions of the Application Review Committee will be announced, via email, in late February/early March, 2018.
The program will begin on Monday, June 4, 2018.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 2, 2018.