Cambridge University Trinity College Bursaries for Masters 2018
African students are invited to hurry and apply for the 2018 Cambridge University Trinity College Bursaries for African Master Students, eligible persons will be granted consideration for this program and all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
Benefit of Scholarship:
- Graduate Course Fees,
- maintenance allowance (at the minimum rate set by the University), and a
- return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
students from African countries
To be taken at (country):
Eligible candidates must:
- hold a First Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in their country of origin,
- not yet have studied for a substantial period (more than 12 months) outside their home country,
- be citizens of any African country, and
- have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for a post-graduate course leading to the MASt, MPhil or LLM degree.
How to Apply: An award will be conditional upon the applicant being accepted by the University’s Graduate Admissions Office for a course in the University. Successful applicant(s) must become member(s) of Trinity College on taking up the Bursary.
It is important to go through the How to Apply webpage before applying.
Application Deadline: 12:00 noon (GMT) on Friday 19th January 2018.