MBA Scholarships at International Business School in Hungary, 2018
The International Business School is offering scholarships for international students. The MBA scholarship offers 25% discount on the MBA programme fee.
International Business School is an accredited private college in Budapest, Hungary. It was founded in 1991 by Prof. István Tamás, a Hungarian businessman.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application deadline: April 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Award: The MBA Scholarship offers 25% discount on the MBA programme fee.
Scholarship can be taken in Hungry
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria in addition to the general entry requirements:
- Must have a GMAT score of at least 650.
English Language Requirements: If the applicant has a certificate of
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points (including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of assessment)
- Or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 575 (232 in the computerised version, 90 in the iBT version),
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a score of 176-184 (with a minimum of 175 in each component)
- International GCSE English as a Second Language with a score of C or higher on extended curriculum
- London University GCE O level Syllabus B in English Language with a score of C or higher
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a score of 59-65 (with 4 minimum component scores of 59),
- The applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.
When you fill in the online application form, please use the data in your official documents and upload the following documents in jpg or pdf (size should not exceed 500 kb):
- High school diploma for BSc studies, Bachelor’s degree certificate for MSc studies (if you acquire them after May 31, please upload your latest transcript), Master’s degree certificate in DPhil studies;
- English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL) and
- Passport (only page with personal details and photo).
How to Apply:
Applicant should first apply online for the MBA programme and upload the required documents.