E2S-UPPA PhD Grants to study in France, 2018
The E2S-UPPA consortium gathering UPPA-Inra-Inria is now accepting applications for 8 PhD grants. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant. Fellowships are opened to highly qualified graduates from any field of Energy and Environment, or from a closely related discipline.
E2S-UPPA seeks for outstanding candidates with a clear passion for research and who are excited by the opportunity to provide future solutions for energy and environment.
The Energy and Environment Solutions initiative (E2S-UPPA) is a substantial, multi-year growth plan. Problem-oriented, interdisciplinary and transverse research in Energy and Environment, is pursed while putting the emphasis on either industry relevance or high visibility in leading academic journals.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded in the field of Ecology, environment, energy.
- Scholarship Award: Number of Funding for PhD Eight doctoral grants are offered over a 3 years period [monthly gross salary before taxes = 1870 €, which include extra gratification for teaching duties – 32 hours per year].
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Eight doctoral grants are offered over a 3 years period
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Fellowships are opened to highly qualified graduates from any field of Energy and Environment, or from a closely related discipline. We wish to attract candidates who are noticeable by their scientific excellence to whom we will offer scientific challenges that meet their expectations.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance requirements: candidates must hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent degree, with outstanding records.
- English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not French or English are usually required to provide proofs of proficiency of the required language skills.
- Required competencies: Applicants are expected to show outstanding commitment connected to the research priorities of the laboratories hosted by the consortium.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not French or English are usually required to provide proofs of proficiency of the required language skills.
How to Apply: Required application documents (single pdf file)
- Cover letter- 1-3 pages where you introduce yourself and present your qualifications and achievements, and emphasis on future goals and research focus.
- Are there any specific projects and research issues you are primarily interested in (see list at the end of this call)- To be indicated in the motivation letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of certificates of any academic degrees and marks reports during their master studies; for candidates with a Master’s degree in progress during the 2017-2018 academic year, please join marks and rankings corresponding to the first semester of the M2.
- Copies of certificates of French and/or English languages skills (for non-French or English speaking applicants)