International Scholarship At Maastricht University School of Business and Economics 2018
The Maastricht University is deighted to call for applications for the International Scholarship At Maastricht University School of Business and Economics 2018/2019, eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the deadline.
Business Administration and Economics
Value of Scholarship:
- One-off allowance: € 900
- Health care and liability insurance: € 520 or at cost
- Visa costs: € 317 or at cost
- Tuition fees: € 7500 or at cost
- One-off contribution to the travel costs: € 1000 or at cost
South Africa, Brazil or Mexico
To be taken at (country):
- You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business
- On 1 September 2018, you are 35 years old or younger.
- You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.
- You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
- You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to email@example.com from 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2018