HAN Prestige Undergraduate Scholarships 2018 in Netherlands
The HAN University of Applied Sciences is offering HAN Prestige Scholarship to study in the Netherlands. Non-EEA students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward academic excellence and merit.
HAN University of Applied Sciences is one of the 5 largest universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands. HAN offers high-quality, practice-based education to more than 30,000 students. HAN’s centers of expertise provide tailored research to companies and institutions.
- Application Deadline: May 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Engineering, Medical and health sciences programme.
- Scholarship Award: €15000 a year (max. 2 years). To attract excellent students.
- Nationality: Non-EEA students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-EEA students (Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua & Barbados, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent & Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sante Lucia, Sao Tome And Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Republic of, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Republic of the, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Are you a high-achieving non-EEA international student pursuing a full-time English-taught HAN Masters? You might be eligible for the HAN Prestige Scholarship.
These are the eligibility criteria to qualify for the HAN Excellence Scholarship Programme:
• You are a national of a country outside the EEA *
• You have not previously been enrolled in a higher education degree course in the Netherlands
• You have applied and been admitted before 2 April 2018 to a full-time English-taught degree course starting in September 2018.
• You have an IELTS score of at least 6.5; a TOEFL iBT score of at least 90; or a Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (C1).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.5; a TOEFL iBT score of at least 90; or a Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (C1).
How to Apply: HAN pre-selects admitted students based on the eligibility criteria. If you have been pre-selected, you will receive an email by 2 April, inviting you to submit your application for the scholarship.