Visa For Music (VFM) Africa & Middle-East Music Meeting 2018 for Artists – Rabat, Morocco
Application Deadline: 15th April 2018
Visa For Music (VFM) is calling on artists to apply for the music meeting in Rabat, Morocco, from 21 to 24 November.
. Selected applicants will perform in front of industry professionals from all over the world. To apply for VFM, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Only professional artists and bands with one year of activity and stage experience will be considered.
- Only applicants over 18 years old will be considered.
- Only complete applications sent before the deadline will be considered.
- The material sent must be exempted from customs duties and labeled “promotional material with no commercial value”. If not, VFM will not consider them.
- Results will be published on the VFM website starting from July.
- VFM will not return materials and documents to applicants.
- If a band is selected, VFM will request exclusive performance rights for 30 days and within a 200km radius of the meeting.
- VFM will provide the venue for showcases.
- VFM will provide all the necessary equipment for band performances.
- Bands performances should not exceed 45 minutes and are aimed at music professionals.
Successful participants will receive the following:
- Hotel expenses in twin rooms for two nights maximum including breakfast for international bands and twin rooms for one night maximum including breakfast for bands from Morocco.
- Local transport costs.
- Meals (for a maximum of three days).
- Passes allowing access to all concerts and activities VFM.
- Artists will be featured on the VFM official catalogue and website.
- For each selected band, VFM will award one VIP pass to one person representing the band.
All participants who participate at VFM should attach the following documents:
- Application form.
- A signed VFM rules and regulations form.
- Two copies of the artist’s/bands’ CD to be sent via post or WeTransfer with all the tracks.
- Press kit with artist/group’s biography, discography, photos etc.
- Technical rider
All applicants should send all the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WeTransfer or Dropbox.
For More Information: