PhD Scholarships in Economics and Business in Netherlands, 2018
The University of Groningen is delighted to offer PhD Scholarships towards a sustainable world: an economics & business perspective. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honours College for an extra challenge.
- Application Deadline: February 19, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within The Faculty of Economics and Business.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Groningen offers scholarships for PhD students for a period of 4 years under the condition of a positive assessment at the end of the first year. The monthly allowance is comparable to the first-year salary of PhD candidates with an appointment.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 PhD scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The ideal candidate is ambitious, highly motivated and wishes to make a career in research. He or she has a thorough training in research skills, speaks and writes English fluently and has obtained excellent results in the master phase.
Candidates should have a Master degree in Economics or Business or another master degree sufficiently related to research within one of our signature areas.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The application package consists of the following separate documents:
1. Your CV and scan of your passport
2. A letter in which you discuss your motivation, the research area you are interested in and present an outline of a research proposal (max. 2 A4)
3. A scan of your diploma including transcripts
4. Proof of English proficiency
5. Other relevant documents.