2018 SBE International Business Undergraduate Scholarship at Maastricht University
Maastricht University (UM) is currently accepting applications for SBE International Business Scholarship who want to follow the three-year bachelor’s programme International Business at the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE).
Maastricht University (UM) aims to further strengthen its position as a leading European university offering high-quality education with an international orientation. To this end, the university implements a proactive recruitment policy for international students.
The Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with more than 16,000 students and 4,000 employees, is still growing. The university stands out for its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Bachelor degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn bachelor’s programme International Business at the Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE).
- Scholarship Award: You will receive the grant for the duration of the bachelor’s programme and for a maximum of three years. The grant is awarded per year. To be eligible for the grant in the next year, you must satisfy several conditions during the academic year:
- You complete all study units within the prescribed time.
- Each year you achieve an average mark of at least 75%.
- If requested by the School of Business and Economics (SBE), you spend at least 4 hours per month on student recruitment during your studies.
|One-off allowance||€ 900||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Health care and liability insurance||€ 520, or at cost||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Visa costs||€ 317, or at cost||Arranged for and paid by the Scholarship Office|
|Tuition fees||€ 7500, or at cost||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
|One-off contribution to the travel costs||€ 1000||Paid by the Scholarship Office|
- Nationality: Students from South Africa, Brazil and Mexico are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: One grant is available each year.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from South Africa, Brazil and Mexico are eligible.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
You have been admitted to the following School of Business and Economics (SBE) bachelor’s programme: International Business.
On 1 September 2018, you are 35 years old or younger.
You come from one of the following countries: South Africa, Brazil or Mexico.
You have good marks, at least a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 70%.
You are eligible for both a Dutch visa and a Dutch residence permit.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
- Complete the SBE International Business Scholarship application form.
- You may send the application form and a letter of motivation to ibadmissions-sbe-at-maastrichtuniversity.nlfrom 1 November 2017 up to and including 1 April 2018.