Application Deadline: 15 March 2018
Be Out of the Ordinary and be part of the sum by developing your skills as part of the Investec CA Programme. As a trainee you’re encouraged to think and be Out of the Ordinary, and offer a solid grounding for your future CA career.
- Students who have obtained a relevant SAICA accredited undergraduate degree with consistently good academic results and are eligible to register for a CTA, PGDA or Honours in Accountancy
- Students who have passed pure Maths at matric level
- Full time students
- Students of the Thuthuka Bursary Fund are not eligible to apply
- Students who are currently serving articles are not eligible to apply
- South African citizens – Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society. If you are not a South African citizen we we require a copy of a valid work permit in order to process your application. Please upload this with your documents
CA Programme structure
- You will complete six-monthly rotations with different business units, primarily based in our Johannesburg office.
- These will expose you to multiple facets of the business and have the opportunity to learn from experts in each area.
- Your experience will involve on-the job training and educational simulations.
- Find out more about how you will work in our various businesses and possibly have the option to work in one of our global offices.
You will need the following documents in order to complete your application:
- A copy of your CV
- Martic certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Headshot image of yourself
For More Information: