2018 Jenderal Soedirman Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Non-Indonesian Citizens in Indonesia
The new Jenderal Soedirman Scholarships (SS) is now available for maximum 24 months for master and up to 36 months for the doctor (dependent on study programme) for the academic year 2019. Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Jenderal Soedirman University is a public university located in Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia and was established on September 23, 1963. The university named after Jenderal Soedirman, the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Army during the country’s fight for independence; he was born in the Banyumas region.
In order to be eligible candidates must have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject for Master and Candidates have a Master degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject for Doctor.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: List of Study Program
- Food Science
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science
- Law Science
- Public Administration
- Medical Doctor (Profession)
- Dentistry (Profession)
- Aquatic Resources
- Environmental Science
- Industry of Marine Resources
- Plant Science
- Animal Science
- Depending on the academic level, a monthly allowance of IDR 3.500.000 for master or IDR 4.000.000 for doctoral.
- allowance include: living cost, accommodation, health insurance, and book allowance
- Travel allowance is covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Nationality: Non-Indonesian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Indonesia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 – 7 in master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All documents send to: iro-at-unsoed.ac.id |cc to: iro.unsoed1-at-gmail.com.