Phd Scholarship in Business Management at Swansea University in UK 2018
Swansea University School of Management I-Lab Research Centre invites applications for funded PhD study in Models of Commercialisation through Open Innovation.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in the UK.
All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their programme. You will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification before you can be accepted to Swansea University.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Models of Commercialisation through Open Innovation.|
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, an annual stipend of £14,296 and other research expenses. There are no restrictions on the nationality of candidates, however, please note that the scholarship only covers UK/EU tuition fees (£4,280).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should have at least an upper second class (2.1) honours degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business Management) and a master’s degree with a minimum of merit.
- English Language Requirements: All students must demonstrate that they have achieved a certain level of English before starting their programme. You will need to provide a recognised English language test or qualification before you can be accepted to Swansea University.
To apply please complete and submit the following documents to Amy Jones:
- Covering letter
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Academic references (at least two)
- Online Application
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.