Application Deadline: 26th February, 2018 at 1700 hours
Under the Competition Act No.12 of 2010. The Authority’s mandate is to promote and safeguard competition and also protect consumers from unfair and misleading market conduct.
The Authority has established a one year internship program for fresh graduates from the university. This program aims at exposing the graduates joining the labour market to a real work environment in order to enhance their employ ability.
The program is open in the following functions of the Authority;
1. Mergers and Acquisition
2. Enforcement and Compliance
a) Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
b) The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program
c) Incomplete applications will not be considered
d) Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process
Canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Mergers and Acquisitions- Bachelors degree in Economics
- Enforcement and Compliance – Bachelors degree in Law/ Economics
- Legal – Bachelors degree in Law
- ICT – Bachelors degree in Computer science, Information Technology or any other related ICT field
- Procurement – Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Purchasing Supplies
- Beneficiaries of the Authority’s Young Professionals program, Industrial Attachment and Apprenticeship will not be eligible;
- Beneficiaries of the internship program from any other institution are not eligible;
- The applicant must be a graduate, who has graduated with a first Bachelors degree within a period of not more than one year from the graduation day; and
- Must be below 27 years of age
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to submit their applications to:
Competition Authority of Kenya
P O Box 36265–00200
Drop Point: Kenya Railways HQ’s, Block “D” ground floor,
The application shall include:
a) Application letter;
b) Updated CV;
c) Copy of National Identification Card;
d) Certified copies of Academic and Professional certificates; and
e) Names and contacts (telephone and e-mail) of three (3) professional referees.
Applications close on 26th February, 2018 at 1700 hours. If you do not hear from us by 31st March, 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.