30 Global Manufacturing Leadership 2018 Masters Scholarships at Cranfield University to study in UK
Up to 30 Global Manufacturing Leadership (GML) Masters Scholarships announced for 2018 at Cranfield University in the UK. The Justification for Support shall be evaluated based on Academic achievement, Evidence of leadership potential, Vision of Manufacturing Future, Justification on the course of their career and Communication ability.
The scholarships aim to contribute to the education of young professionals with the capabilities required to lead Manufacturing into the future.
Cranfield University is a British postgraduate and research-based public university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management. It contains two campuses: the main campus is at Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the second is at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom at Shrivenham, southwest Oxfordshire.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- Aerospace Manufacturing MSc
- Aerospace Materials MSc
- Advanced Materials MSc
- Applied Nanotechnology MSc
- Cyber-Secure Manufacturing MSc
- Engineering & Management of Manufacturing Systems MSc
- Global Product Development and Management MSc
- Management and Information Systems MSc
- Manufacturing Technology and Management MSc
- Welding Engineering MSc
- Scholarship Award: 30 scholarships are available. The scholarship pays for the Cranfield Manufacturing Masters tuition fee and a £1000 cash maintenance grant.
- Nationality: UK/EU and students from Rest of the world are eligible
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and students from Rest of the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have or expect to achieve, the equivalent of a UK First Class Honours degree in a relevant subject area. Applicants from anywhere in the world are welcome Please note Erasmus funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The thirty scholarships will be competitively awarded according to academic ability and leadership potential.
- Applicants could be from any country.
- Please note Erasmus funded students are not eligible for this scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: A number of Cranfield’s full-time Manufacturing programme MSc courses are applicable to the Global Manufacturing Leadership (GML) Scholarships, please see the course list above.
Applicants should submit a normal Cranfield application through the online application system. The online application forms part of the evaluation of academic achievement. Note the 6-digit online application number.
A separate Justification for Support statement of about 2500 words in PDF format shall be submitted to gmlscholarship-at-cranfield.ac.uk by 15 March 2018. There is no pre-defined format and the applicant is encouraged to prepare this to best reflect their personality. The file name shall be GML-xxxxxx.pdf.