The Link Campus University is offering 10 (ten) full scholarships amounting to 12.000,00 (twelve thousands/00) Euros. Scholarships awarded to study Masters in Globalisation, Governance and International Understanding.
The objective of the Master programme is to provide students with a solid understanding of the globalisation phenomenon in all of its dimensions (worldwide markets for goods and services, capital and labour/migration, political science, philosophy, the planetary challenge of the environment and sustainable development).
Link Campus University, formerly Link Campus — University of Malta, is a proprietary, for-profit Italian university located in Rome, Italy.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Globalisation, Governance and International Understanding.
- Scholarship Award: 10 (ten) scholarships amounting to 12.000,00 (twelve thousands/00) Euros, fully covering the attendance fee for the Master’s Course.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 10 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible candidates are those who, at the time of submission of their applications, hold a five-year Bachelor’s Degree according to the new Italian academic system; or a Bachelor’s Degree in the frame of the old Italian academic system; or another corresponding educational qualification in international studies obtained from a foreign University.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Valid applications should be filled in, according to the facsimile in Annex 1 (Application), and accompanied by the following documentation:
- Curriculum Vitae in the Europass template;
- Self-declaration as a substitute of certification and of the attested affidavit, according to the facsimile in Annex 2, in compliance with articles 46 e 47, D.P.R. n. 445/2000, concerning the hold of requirements and qualifications, stated in the CV, along with a photocopy of a valid identity card, duly dated and signed;
- Additional qualifications relevant to the Call (out of example, reference letters, professional certificates, acknowledgements et alia).
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.