Scholarships at the Faculty of Health and Human Sciences in Plymouth University, UK 2018
The Plymouth University is offering scholarships for international applicants at the Faculty of Health and Human Sciences. In total, the Faculty has £350,000 available across a wide variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges across South West England.
To be accepted onto degree course students must have a suitable English language qualification.
- Application Deadline: June 18, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within following subject areas: Nursing, Psychology, Podiatry, Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Optometry, Social Work and Paramedics.
- Scholarship Award: In total, the Faculty has £350,000 available as scholarships for international applicants
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: This scholarship will be open to you if you are applying for the 8 weeks Pre-sessional for Health Professions course for entry in 2018.
- English Language Requirements: To be accepted onto degree course students must have a suitable English language qualification.
Applying for an undergraduate course: Make your application to Plymouth University online through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) by visiting their website and selecting ‘Apply’.
Applying for a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme: Students must complete the application form either online or download an editable PDF or Word document and send it to University via post or e-mail.
How to Apply:
There is no application process for this scholarship. Scholarship award winners will be notified by International Admissions.