2018 Talent Grant of the Graduate School of Medical Sciences at University of Groningen
The new Talent Grant of the Graduate School of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen to study in the Netherlands. Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honours College for an extra challenge.
- Application Deadline: Open for the year 2018
- Course Level: Grants are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Grants are awarded within the Graduate School of Medical Sciences. Grants are awarded in the field of Medical and Pharmaceutical Drug Innovation MSc, Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology MSc.
- Scholarship Award: GS-MS provides for the financial backup: from small research internships to full master’s programs. Of course, we do not want to exclude talented students from other renowned universities: the list of preferred partners is non-exhaustive. So if you think these matches your profile we welcome you to apply to one of the scholarships below open to students from other institutions. Roughly two types of support can be distinguished:
- Financial support for students and staff within the framework of a larger cooperation network of so-called “preferred partners” abroad, and
- Support for exceptionally talented students from other institutions.
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Up to six positions are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Do you belong to the top-10% of your class and have the ambition to pursue your career in (bio) medical or pharmaceutical research? Then you may want to apply to one of the talent grants of the Graduate School of Medical Sciences of the University of Groningen in The Netherland. People from all countries over the world can attend the Graduate School.
The Graduate School of Medical Sciences (GS-MS) of the University of Groningen was developed early 2010 to give high-potential international students in (bio) medical or pharmaceutical sciences an opportunity to excel in the field of research of their choice.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.