Application Deadline: February 26th 2018
LOCATION : Lagos, Nigeria
OPEN TO : Graduates (First Degree)
ThistlePraxis’ is looking to place interns in several departments in 2018. For twelve to twenty-four weeks (March to August), Interns will work on impactful projects, client engagements, receive mentorship from organizational leaders and provide support to ThistlePraxis’ operations. Interns will be given substantial work assignments and asked to produce high quality deliverables. Opportunities may be available in the following areas:
• Projects and Programmes:
• Strategy and Research:
• New Media & Digital Business
Interns are valued members of the ThistlePraxis Team and we are looking for the best of the best.
This program is designed to provide meaningful work opportunities for the brightest young professionals. You are eligible to apply for this opportunity if you meet the criteria below:
• You are a university graduate (first degree) by February 30, 2018.
• You can speak and read English fluently.
• You hold citizenship or work authorization in Nigeria.
We are looking for truly extraordinary candidates for several competitive positions. No prior experience is required and candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
• Citizenship of Nigeria
• Exceptional recent University graduate or young professional
• Strong work experiences. Examples include part-time or full-time jobs, internships, fellowships or research positions while at school
• Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations etc.
• Top-performing undergraduate background (include GPA/Marks on your application)
• Strong interest in ThistlePraxis’ work in Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Sustainable Development
• Strong desire for personal and professional growth
• Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks
• Ability to work both independently and part of a team
• Fluent in English
March – August 2018, extensions available at your manager’s discretion and on request
ThistlePraxis invests in building management and leadership skills even at the intern level. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship and a final performance review upon completion of the internship period. As an intern, you will have regular one-on-one meetings with your supervisor to and discuss career goals, and work collaboratively to help develop the skills that would put you on your desired career track.
Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract. Internships are a recruiting initiative. Historically, about 40% of interns are hired on to full-time roles.
ThistlePraxis Consulting is a Management Consulting firm that assists organizations in all sectors improve their organizational effectiveness and business operations to achieve sustainable growth and profitability through the delivery of innovative solutions, using effective strategies.
Please send the following to email@example.com:
1. Your CV
2. Two writing samples
3. A cover letter highlighting the following:
- Your department of interest for the internship and why
- What you hope to achieve through the internship
- Previous voluntary and leadership experience
February 26, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – please do not email for an update on your application.
For More Information: