12 Cologne Graduate School 2018 PhD Scholarships in Germany
The Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences (CGS) of the WiSo-Faculty is inviting applications for up to 10 to 12 PhD scholarships to outstanding students holding a Master’s degree (or German Diploma or equivalent) in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences.
The course program will start in October 2018. During the first year, students will take part in courses on multidisciplinary methods and theories and subject-specific courses.
The University of Cologne is a university in Cologne, Germany. It was the sixth university to be established in Central Europe and, although it closed in 1798 before being re-established in 1919, it is now one of the largest universities in Germany with more than 48,000 students.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: In particular, we offer scholarships integrated into the Faculty’s Key Profile Areas:
- Design and Behavior
- Behavioral Management Science
- Digital Transformation
- Demography and Social Inequality
- Markets and Government
- Value and Risk
- Scholarship Award: Students accepted to the program receive a scholarship of EUR 1.200 per month. The scholarship is awarded for a maximum period of three years and is tax-free. Scholarships start with the course program in October 2018.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 to 12 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The CGS is looking for excellent students who are close to finishing their Master’s degree and who count among the top 10% of graduates in their Faculty. The program is taught in English.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application is online only and is open from December 15 to March 31, 2018. Application forms and detailed information about all required documents you will find at www.cgs.uni-koeln.de : “Admission”. Please indicate which Key Research Profile Area you would like to join and please suggest potential supervisors of our Faculty. Please DO NOT send in paper applications.