Application Deadline: March 11th, 2018 11:59 GMT.
The Emerging Public Leaders of Ghana (EPL Ghana) Fellowship is an innovative, two-year leadership program that prepares young Ghanaian leaders to make meaningful contributions to Ghana’s economic development through public service. EPL aim to develop our Fellows’ ability to provide creative solutions to addressing issues affecting Ghana.
EPL Ghana is for young leaders who have demonstrated clear interest in and commitment to their local communities and Ghana. Interested applicants can apply through our website between February 23 – March 11, 2018 11:59 GMT.
To apply, applicants should have a mix of the following criteria:
- Ghanaian nationals with no criminal history entering the NSS
- On track to complete or have a 2:1 or 1st class undergraduate degree or above
- Commitment to public service & demonstrated leadership potentia
- Track record for community involvement and a passion for Ghana
- Strong written & verbal English skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced professional working environment
Required Materials for All Applicants:
- Current CV/Resume
- Passport Photo (to be uploaded online)
- 2 essays:
o Describe your interest in the Civil Service and how being selected as an Emerging Public
Leaders (EPL) Fellow fits into your personal and professional goals?
o Describe a situation when you demonstrated initiative and leadership.
Note to applicants:
o Candidates who are shortlisted for first-round interviews are required to bring a copy of their
most recent transcript and 2 letters of recommendation (one academic and one personal).
o Candidates who successfully reach the final round will be given a conditional offer based
on their police clearance and final transcript.
candidates can email email@example.com.
For more information: