Application Deadline: 23rd March, 2018
The Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA), a state corporation with the mandate to supervise, regulate and develop the insurance industry in Kenya is offering eight (8) scholarships to Kenyans interested in pursuing Master of Science Degree in Actuarial at the Cass Business School, United Kingdom.
- The scholarship will cater for tuition, travel, accommodation, and any other incidental expenses
Eligible candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Should have obtained Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science (at least Upper Second Class
Honors) or an equivalent Actuarial Science qualification
• Should have graduated not more than five years ago
• Should have made significant progress towards becoming Associate Members of the Institute/Faculty of Actuaries (Minimum 5 professional papers)
- Preliminary application forms are available and can be downloaded from the IRA website i.e. www.ira.go.ke.
- Completed application forms together with copies of identification, result slips/transcripts, academic certificate, birth certificate and school leaving certificate should be sent to:
The Ag. Chief Executive Officer
Insurance Regulatory Authority
P.O. Box 43505
- The applications should reach IRA offices not later than 23rd March, 2018.
- Applicants with First Class Honors will have an added advantage