Three-year Fully Funded PhD Scholarship in Public Health, Australia 2018
The Curtin University is offering three-year fully-funded PhD scholarship in Public Health. The scholarship is awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students (as of 2016).
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 9, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to conduct health services research that focuses on health systems and implementation science at the School of Public Health.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive a stipend of $27,082 per annum.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The successful candidate will have:
A Masters degree in a relevant discipline requiring the completion of a publicly available thesis or research project to an acceptable standard OR
A Bachelors degree with first class honours O
Graduated with a bachelor degree (with first class or upper second honours) and completed a postgraduate diploma or its equivalent, or completed a master degree by coursework, with, in both cases, a course-weighted average of not less than 70 percent within the University, and demonstrated the capacity to undertake significant research
Additionally, they should:
Have strong numeric skills and an interest in quantitative research;
Preferably have experience in research and/or the use of statistical packages; and
Preferably have experience of publishing peer-reviewed research.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- A brief covering letter (no more than 2 sides A4) that addresses the eligibility criteria. The letter should explain why you are interested in the project and how your skills, attributes and experience make you a good candidate for the award.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.