About the Scholarship
International student undergraduate scholarships will be offered to students entering undergraduate programs.
Value of the Scholarship:
- The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only.
- Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Following application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
Study: Excludes online, non-award, Bachelor of Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
Eligible Countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Africa and Europe
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- Be commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana or Europe (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
Trimester 2 2018- Friday 18th May, 2018 (for July 9th Commencement) . Outcome notified by June 1st
Trimester 3 2018- Friday 7th September 2018 ( for 29th October ) Outcome notified by 21st September
For more Information: