Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Undergraduate Scholarships at University of Sussex in UK 2018
The University of Sussex is inviting applications for Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to undergraduate students taking up a place in Year 1 of a degree in the Chemistry department, in 2018.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, Sussex, England. Its campus is located within the South Downs National Park and is a short distance away from Central Brighton. The university received its Royal Charter in August 1961, the first of what Beloff termed the plate-glass generation, and was a founding member of the 1994 Group of research-intensive universities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Contact Employer
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Chemistry.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £2,000 for BSc students, up to £3,000 for MChem students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The UK, Europe (Non-UK) and International (Non-UK/EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must
Be an undergraduate student taking up a place in Year 1 of a degree in the Chemistry department, in 2018
Have achieved AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry prior to joining Sussex|
Have made Sussex your Firm choice of university via UCAS
To continue to be eligible for this scholarship throughout your degree you must maintain an overall average of at least 70% in each year of your degree. If you do not receive the scholarship in Year 1 or you do not meet the required threshold to maintain the scholarship during your studies, it is not possible to receive it in subsequent years.
If you are studying Chemistry (with an Industrial Placement Year) MChem or Chemistry with Summer Research Placements MChem you will not receive maintenance payments during your year in industry/abroad.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The scholarship is awarded automatically on the basis of academic achievement. There is no separate application process.