Application Deadline: 25th March 2018.
Application round is open now for the next SAG-SEED Replicator connect workshop in Cape Town, South Africa on 4 & 5 April 2018.
The SAG-SEED Replicator Workshop targets:
- future entrepreneurs who don’t have a specific business idea yet,
- business owners who would like to expand or refine their business model,
- NGOs wanting to finance themselves through revenues
The one-day SAG-SEED Replicator Workshop inspires with proven business models that can be adapted to local markets and needs. Equipped with a SAG-SEED Replicator Workbook including a variety of tools and case studies, participants will be able to successfully kick start their own eco-inclusive enterprise afterwards. The unique SEED online-matchmaking platform provides an opportunity to pitch the newly developed business ideas and get connected to successful business models around the globe.
You live in South Africa? You have an entrepreneurial drive and want to make a change in your
community, but haven’t got a clear business idea yet? Then the SAG-SEED Replicator is right for you!
- A future entrepreneur wanting to start your own business, but lacking a concrete idea?
- A business owner wanting to refine your business model and collaborate with successful eco-inclusive enterprises around the globe?
- A NGO wanting to become financially independent and learn from enterprise solutions that work?
For more Information: