Pathway Scholarships 2018 for International Students at Aspire Institute in Australia
The Aspire Institute is offering Academic University Pathway Scholarships for two courses University Pathway Diploma – Business Management as well as Australian Foundation Program to study in Sydney, Australia. This scholarship is offered in February, May, and September intakes each year. Applicants must have an unconditional offer to be eligible.
Aspire Institute is owned, governed and operated by the prestigious International College of Management, Sydney Pty Ltd. Aspire offers higher education pathways, in partnership with distinguished Australian universities and colleges. We offer a range of non-award and undergraduate pathway programs articulating to a number of bachelor degrees.
- Application Deadline: May 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Foundation and Diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the course offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: University Pathway Diploma – Business Management: This scholarship awards a tuition waiver to the value of up to $14,175 and includes a three-month business internship at one of our industry partners in Sydney.
- Australian Foundation Program: A tuition waiver to the value of up to $9,425.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
University Pathway Diploma – Business Management
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Stage 1: Fill out the scholarship form on this page.
Stage 2: Aspire will email you with the entry requirements and full application process
Stage 2: Essay and supporting documents submission
Stage 3: Interview 1
Stage 4: Interview 2
Stage 5: Scholarship awarded to successful applicants
Finalists will be selected on the following 3-step application process (This will sent to you once you have fill out the form on this page):
- English requirements (International scholarships only).
2. Academic requirements
3. Essay submission
4. Interview – Finalists will be contacted to arrange an interview either by phone, video call or in person.