2018 Marie Curie Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Graz in Austria, 2018
Applications are invited for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Graz (Austria). International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The University of Cagliari is a university in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. It was founded in 1606 and is organized in 11 faculties. The University has about 36,000 enrolled students, a teaching staff of over 1,200 and a technical-administrative staff of about 1,300 people. University students of Cagliari manage a web radio UnicaRadio.it.
At the moment the University of Cagliari is one of the largest enterprises in the Region of Sardinia, thanks to its international policy, studies and its numerous agreements with prestigious universities in Europe and around the world.
- Application Deadline: September 12, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
- Receive up to 400 € for your travel costs to Austria
- Attend a free intensive workshop on the application for MSCA – IFs in Graz
- Boost your chances by getting to know in person your mentor and possibilities
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
How to Apply: This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):