The new Liverpool International College (LIC) First Class Scholarship is now available for students starting an undergraduate degree programme. This scholarship is available to non-EU international students.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. Founded as a college in 1881, it gained its royal charter in 1903 with the ability to award degrees and is also known to be one of the six original “red brick” civic universities.
International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification.
- Application Deadline: No application is required for this Award.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree programme at the University of Liverpool.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: International (non-EU) fee-paying students who achieve an overall average of 70% or over will receive £1,000 off tuition fees each year of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool excluding final year.
- Nationality: Non-EU international students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Be continuing on a non-clinical undergraduate programme
- Have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding final year) after progressing from LIC.
English Language Requirements: All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this. Qualifications accepted by the University can be found on our International webpages.
How to Apply: No application is required for this Award.