Developers in Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to young ladies to learn full-stack web development.
The Boot camp holds from 1st to 30th June, 2018 in Accra, Ghana.
The sessions are a combination of on-site, online and group projects. Participants are expected to complete all course modules before graduating to the next stage of the programme.
They are currently able to accept applications from females resident in Ghana. Applicants are not required to have a prior knowledge of coding. We are interested in you if:
- You are a female who is at least 16 years old
- You are able to bring a laptop for all on-site sessions.
- You are able to commit to completing all activities including participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects
- You are able to commit to all online sessions in April and May 2018 and onsite sessions in June 2018 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm)
- You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt during sessions either through freelancing, working in or starting a tech firm
1. Equipping you with the knowledge and skills to be a top-notch developer.
2. Access to a community of inspiring ladies who can collaborate with you on future projects.
3. Opportunity to earn money through freelancing, internship, remote or full-time jobs in tech firms.
4. One-on-one mentorship by industry experts.
5. Access to our online learning portal.
6. Career support services including how to ace a technical interview, how to start a tech company, etc.
7. Further training in latest technologies like data science, internet of things, artificial intelligence and others.
8. Complementary courses including graphic design, search engine optimization and social media marketing.
9. Improving soft skills like presentation, project management, team work, critical thinking and networking.
10. Connecting you with a lot of life-changing opportunities.
How To Apply
All applications are to be done online.
Deadline for application submission is 16th March, 2018.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed via phone and final decisions will be made known to successful applicants by 30th March, 2018.
For more Information: