Application Deadline: April 15th 2018
Here’s your chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the exotic shores of Mauritius to attend an exclusive cloud camp, where you can:
- Get hands-on experience on disruptive technologies like IoT, Blockchain and AI
- Participate in fun team building activities and interact with peers across the region
- This contest is open to any person who is a resident in Middle East and Africa – South Africa, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel, North Africa and Mediterranean and Pakistan, Central and Sub-Saharan Africa, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry, who is not involved in any part of the administration and execution of this contest, and who is a registered member of the website http://www.cloudsociety.microsoft.com (the “Website”).
There will be 45 prize(s) in total, all winners will be eligible for the same prize/reward. The prize(s) will be as follows: Components of Prize Approximate Retail Value of each
1 Return Air ticket to Mauritius Cloud Camp, 3-day stay in designated hotel on May 9-12th 2018 USD 2000
2 Event, catering and activities on May 10th 2018 USD 600
Total Value of all prizes: USD 2600
a. To the extent that entry requires the submission of user-generated content such as photos, videos, music, artwork, essays, etc., you warrant that your entry is your original work, has not been copied from others, and does not violate the privacy, intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity;
b. You also warrant that you have obtained permission from any recognizable person (parent/guardian, if a minor) that appears in your entry to submit your entry in this contest and to use their personal data in the entry for the purposes of the contest (if applicable);
d. Entries will be ineligible if they (a) are not registered to Microsoft Cloud Society Program; (b) post without all 3 elements – the digital course completion certificate, the post content specifying how this course would help in their current role, defined hashtag; (c) are outside of Middle East & Africa region (c) violate the rights of any other person or entity; and/or (d) are received outside of the Contest Period set out below; (e)
e. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Submission of an entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Microsoft is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Microsoft reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates these Terms and Conditions.
How to Apply:
Participants should register their entry to the competition on the registration page with all mandatory fields filled out including a link to their LinkedIn profile
• Participants should complete at least 1 course from all available tracks/learning paths on Cloud Society, except Security, Dynamics and Deployment. The courses are placed on Microsoft Cloud Society learning platform and hosted on OpenEdx
• Upon completion of the course, the participant must get the digital certification from Microsoft Cloud Society OpenEdx with a payment of USD 80, which includes a 20% discount
• The participant should then create a public post on LinkedIn with a screen shot of their certificate and include a write-up in the post on how this course will benefit them in their role. The write-up should not exceed 100 words. Participants will not be judged on the language skills displayed on the post. • The post should include the hashtag #CSMauritiusCamp
Sign up/Log in to Microsoft Cloud Society
1.Complete at least one course that’s relevant to your interest/industry
2.Upload the completion certificate on LinkedIn with #CSMauritiusCamp and write in about 100 words how this course will help you in your current role
3. Get as many likes, shares, and interactions as you can on your post. The one with the highest engagement wins!
For More Information: