The Monash University Malaysia is offering 20 Medicine Bursaries for the 2018 intake. Each bursary will provide students with a total of RM50,000 (RM10,000 per year over a 5-year study period), for the Monash medicine program.
Monash University Malaysia, the Malaysian campus of Monash University opened in 1998 and is located within the Bandar Sunway township in Malaysia. It was the first foreign university in Malaysia.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD).
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: RM10,000 tuition fee waiver per year. A total of RM50,000 for five years of study in Medicine at Monash University Malaysia.
- Number of Scholarships: Students are invited to apply for 20 Medicine Bursaries available for the 2018 intake.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian students and International students
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have received full unconditional offer and not holding any other scholarship offers (e.g. JPA, MARA).
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
If you’ve decided on your course, there are a few steps to follow before you can enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate by coursework qualification at the Monash Malaysia campus:
- Complete the application form
- Submit your application
- Find out the result
- Accept an offer or defer/reject an offer
- Online Application