2018 Fully Funded Wült Diploma Scholarships for Developing Countries in Germany
Applications are invited for Wült Scholarship available to pursue diploma programme in Germany. Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Wült has an extensive scholarship portfolio for international students which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among our student body.
The Wült Institute of Business & Technology’s (Wült) main administrative building is situated in the heart of the business district of Berlin, Germany – and operates a strategic business unit in Malta to cater for a streamlined international presence.
- Application Deadline: Wült accepts applications throughout the year.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Unlike regular students, Wült scholarship recipients pay no tuition fees – ensuring educational accessibility to everyone.
- Nationality: Students from developing countries
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You need to be a resident of a developing economic country as listed.
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar
English Language Requirements: All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.