2018-2019 EIEF Visiting Positions in Economics and Finance for International Students
The Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance is inviting applications for several Visiting Positions in Economics and Finance in the 2018 – 2019 academic year. International students are eligible to apply for these positions.
The Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance produces world-class research, with an emphasis on policy-relevant topics. It also aims to improve the quality of higher education in economics and finance in Italy by organizing advanced graduate-level courses, high-quality seminars and conferences.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: These are visiting positions available to young and academic scholars.
- Study Subject: These positions are available in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Scholarship Award: Along with financial support, visitors will have access to the Institute research facilities, to ensure a comfortable and productive visit.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these positions.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Visitors are offered competitive fellowships that differ depending on qualifications and their availability to offer some teaching.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Fill in the application form (Word file) and send it to applications-at-eief.it, specifying the time of the year you would be available. Candidates must also copy and include with their candidature the full text of the disclaimer concerning the processing of personal data. Preference will be given to researchers willing to visit during the academic year (September-June) and willing to stay longer than one month. Applications should be received by June 30, 2018. Late applications will also be considered based on funds availability.
Please complete and return to applications-at-eief.it by June 30, 2018.