Yanshan University Scholarship Program
The Yanshan University Scholarships are awarded to master degree candidates for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are valid for 3 years (can be extended to 4 years if 1 year of Chinese language learning is needed).
The Yanshan University is a university in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under the provincial government. It has a student population of 39,000 and a staff population of 3,200. It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its campus.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 20th every year
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: First class scholarship covers the following: registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus. The second class scholarship covers the following: registration fee and tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
- Copy of passport (the photo page);
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy);
- Curriculum vitae or resume;
- Physical examination form for foreigners;
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.