Letten Foundation Prize for researchers
The Letten Foundation and the Young Academy of Norway have joined forces to establish the 2 million NOK Letten Prize for young researchers.
Research is paramount for solving global challenges. Yet the role of research and the researchers behind changemaking discoveries often remain hidden. Celebrating young researchers’ commitment towards solving global human development challenges, the Letten Prize aims to change this.
The Letten Prize of 2 million NOK (ca. 215 000 EUR/260 000 USD) will be awarded every other year to a young researcher under the age of 45 who conducts research aimed at solving global challenges within the fields of health, development, environment and equality in aspects of human life.
The Letten Prize is awarded every other year to one young researcher who:
- conducts research aimed at solving global challenges within the fields of health, development, environment and equality in all aspects of human life
- has conducted excellent research of great societal relevance
- is under 45 years old the year when the prize is awarded [see note 1 for details]
In addition, it is desirable that the researcher:
- has conducted research which has impact across national boarders
- engage in/with interdisciplinary research
- is a good disseminator
All researchers meeting the criteria are welcome to apply for the Letten Prize.
Applicants are to download and fill out the application form below. Please note that a complete application also includes the attachments described in the application form. Applicants are to combine all the documents into a single PDF document and send the file via e-mail to email@example.com.
Download the application form: ApplicationForm-TheLettenPrize-2018
Deadline: 31 May 2018 @ 17.00 (5PM) CEST
Apply by emailing the application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: