SDA Bocconi School of Management Masters Scholarship
The SDA Bocconi School of Management is currently accepting applications for MiMS scholarships on the basis of exclusive merit criteria, a total exemption from the enrollment fee for candidates for the Master’s Degree in Management for Healthcare.
The SDA Bocconi School of Management is the graduate business school of Bocconi University and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in the world.
Applicants must have fluency in English. Candidates whose mother tongue is not English are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic or CPE result. SDA Test. Details on the SDA Test will be communicated by the Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete (or GMAT/GRE if already taken).
- Application Deadline: June 14, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master Degrre programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn Master of Management in Healthcare.
- Scholarship Award: SDA Bocconi School of Management, School of Business Management at the Bocconi University in Milan available on the basis of exclusive merit criteria, n. 1 total exemption from the registration fee of the value of 20,000 euros for candidates for the II level Master’s course in Healthcare Management (MiMS) XVIII edition a.a. 2018-2019.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Admission to the MiMS is subject to possession of the following requisites:
- Master’s degree or single cycle in any discipline.
- Specific interest in developing management skills for the entire health sector, which includes healthcare and social-health services companies, drug companies and other goods and services typical of the sector.
- Age between 25 and 35 years. Motivation and commitment is the yardstick.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have Good knowledge of the English language.
How to Apply: The selection process aims to have a qualified, motivated class in the classroom, able to contribute to the creation of a stimulating environment and is based on the global analysis of the following elements:
- Application for admission
Submission of the application for admission onlinefrom the admissions portal “My Application”, from the date of opening and before the closing deadline: from 21 March to 18 October 2018.
interview with the MiMS Management The candidate is called for an interview with the MiMS Management to be held at SDA Bocconi.
- Admission test
The Bocconi Test takes place at the Bocconi University on a single date on October 26, 2018. It consists of about 100 multiple choice questions (about 100 minutes) and focuses on different areas of assessment: comprehension of passages, abstract reasoning problem solving , critical reasoning, numerical reasoning. The Test is in Italian.
As an alternative to the Bocconi test it is possible to present the GMAT or GRE certification obtained with a result by the deadline of the application for admission.
At the end of the online procedure for the admission application, with the printout of the “selection test summary” (section PRINTS in My Application), the candidate receives all the information for the conduct of the test with the confirmation of the classroom and time.
- Verification test of the level of knowledge of the English language.
The test is carried out by the candidate immediately after the conclusion of the Bocconi test. The English language test must be carried out even if it is in possession of linguistic certifications and is aimed at ascertaining the level of knowledge of the class.