17 Partial Masters Scholarships at IED
IED – Istituto Europeo di Design and Accademia di Belle Arti Aldo Galli – IED Como is now accepting applications for up to 17 scholarships covering 50% of the tuition fees for 2018/2019 master courses held in Milan, Rome, Turin, Florence, Venice, Cagliari, Como (Accademia Aldo Galli), Madrid and Barcelona.
For more than fifty years, the Istituto Europeo di Design has been operating in the fields of education and research in the disciplines of design, fashion, visual communication and management. Today, the IED is a constantly expanding international network that issues first-level academic diplomas and organises three-year courses, Masters Courses, continuous professional development and advanced training courses.
In order to apply candidates need to show proficiency in the course language at minimum level B2.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for submissions follow the courses’ intakes:
– June 14th, 2018 for courses starting in November;
– September 20th, 2018 for courses starting in January and February;
– November 15th, 2018 for courses starting in March.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts, Communication and the brand new Art area.
- Scholarship Award: IED and Accademia Galli offer 19 Scholarships covering 50% of tuition fee for Master courses 2018/2019
- Nationality: Italian and Foreigner students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: IED and Accademia Galli offer 19 Scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Locations involved are Milan, Como (Accademia Galli), Florence, Rome, Turin and Venice
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: For Italian Candidates or foreigners who are not resident in Italy are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
2.1 Participation in the Contest is subject to the registration to the website ied.edu/scholarships-master and to the acceptance of the present Regulations.
2.2 Participation is strictly reserved to all Candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or – equivalent qualification – or having a job experience in the relevant field. Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project. Candidates have to meet the specific requirements fixed in the guidelines and informative materials of every single course. Candidates need to show proficiency of the course language (B2 level minimum is demanded).
2.3 Students who are already enrolled in a 1st Level Master course are not allowed to be enrolled in a Master course or in other academic and Afam courses at the same time.
2.4 IED and Accademia Galli employees and consultants are not allowed to participate in the Contest.
2.5 By providing the personal data required to register, the Candidate knows the legal consequences of supplying false data thus he’s called to supply precise, complete, true and correct data.
2.6 Processing of personal data will be respectful of the attached information as per D. Lgs. n. 196/03 on personal data protection. None of the data required for registration can be considered sensible under the above-mentioned decree.
2.7 The Candidate is informed that knowledge of his Username and Password by third parties will grant them access to the Candidate’s personal area of the site in his name. The Candidate is thus bound to keep the secrecy of his access data with the maximum diligence.
2.8 The Candidate will be held liable or accountable for any damage and damaging consequence occurred to IED or Accademia Galli for the infringement of the rules stated above.
English Language Requirements: Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the selected course, B2 as minimum level required.
How to Apply: In order to be considered eligible, each Candidate will be asked to provide:
- Motivation letter in the language of the chosen course.
- Copy of passport.
- Internationally recognized (e.g. IELTS) certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is taught, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively it is possible to hold an interview through skype). The minimum level requested for the application is B2.
- The concept as described in the Brief.
- Portfolio (if required).