2018 Siemens Egypt Best in Class Program
Application Deadline: 20th May 2018
Requisition ID: 297772
Organization: Power Generation Services
Career Level: Student
Full time only
Best in class program is a Siemens Egypt local training program for undergraduates in the final two years of study and also for fresh graduates. Participants will have the opportunity to join one of our Business Divisions such as Energy management, Process Industries and Drives, Digital Factory and Power Generation Services. Program participants will have the opportunity to join our sales, service and project teams to get the work experience in 3 months. A group mentor will provide guidance and advice to ensure best development.
- Undergraduates in 3rd and 4th years from reputable University or alternatively you are a Fresh graduate with Engineering and commercial degree.
- Excellent academic credentials in one of the following disciplines: Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics ) communication and Computer Science , Commerce, Finance, or Business Administration
- Excellent Command of English and Arabic.
- Previous internships in multinationals is desirable
- Strong ability to learn, strong communication skills and team player
- Extracurricular activities are desirable
How to Apply:
Siemens Egypt are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process. *LI-NP
For More Information: