British University of Cyprus for BSc (Hons) Mathematic 2018
The UCLan Cyprus is inviting applications for up to ten scholarships for the BSc (Hons) Mathematics Programme, for your first year of studies at the British University of Cyprus.
The BSc (Hons) Mathematics degree is a balanced programme of study that covers topics across the whole range of mathematical disciplines. The programme develops communication skills, such as delivering oral presentations and designing conference-style posters.
The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus), is located in Pyla, Larnaka. Now, in its sixth year of operation, the University is well established with an excellent team of academic and professional staff, and an ever-growing family of undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue BSC (Hons) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships are calculated as a percentage on the original fee (i.e. A 50% scholarship: 50% x 9,950 = €4,975).
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Cyprus
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
UCLan Cyprus is delighted to announce 10 X 50% Scholarships for the BSc (Hons) Mathematics Programme, for your first year of studies at the British University of Cyprus.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University
How to Apply: Step 1
Complete the UCLan Cyprus application form. The form is available electronically here.
- Provide copies of your High School certificate and the following supporting documents (in native language & in English):
- School leaving certificate & mark sheet English language qualification (IELTS or IGCSE or any other equivalent)
- Passport copy, minimum validity 2 years (For International Students)
- The above documents should be submitted electronically via email
- Once the University has received all the above-required documents, the UCLan Cyprus Admissions Department will proceed with an official scholarship evaluation and if the application is successful will issue a Conditional/ Unconditional Offer letter stating the terms & conditions of your admission and further details regarding Visa procedures.