2018 Swansea University Embraer Aircraft PhD Scholarship
The Swansea University is inviting applications for Fully Funded Embraer Aircraft PhD Scholarship. The successful applicant will work on the project, “Stochastic Multiscale Methods for Failure Quantification in Advanced Composite Structures: Bottom-up approach” under the supervision of Professor Sondipon Adhikari.
The Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales and in 1948 became the first campus university in the UK.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Aerospace Engineering: Stochastic Multiscale Methods for Failure Quantification in Advanced Composite Structures: Bottom-up approach.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus an annual stipend of £14,777. The additional fund is available for other expenses.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to UK/EU and international candidates.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have a MEng or equivalent in aerospace engineering. Some knowledge of aeroelasticity and experience in the aerospace industry would be desirable. Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to UK/EU candidates only. However, international students are welcome to apply with the understanding that they are required to make up the difference between the UK/EU and international tuition fees. The funding source to cover the fee difference must be guaranteed and detailed in the covering letter.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
To apply, please complete the following documents and submit via email
- Covering letter