Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)-BNET Fellowships
Applications are invited for ACU-BNET Fellowships in Education, in collaboration with the Britain-Nigeria Educational Trust (BNET) and the ACU. Fellowships are available to academic staff working in departments of education at ACU member universities in any country other than Nigeria.
The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) is the world’s first international university network, established in 1913. Its mission is to promote and support excellence in higher education for the benefit of individuals and societies throughout the Commonwealth and beyond.
- Application Deadline: May 6, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to academic staff working in departments of education at ACU member universitiesin any country other than Nigeria.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Education.
- Scholarship Award: Fellows will receive:
- An international economy return airfare
- Accommodation and meals during their visits
- Reimbursement for visa and travel insurance costs
- An honorarium of GBP £500 per visit
- Nationality: Available to students from ACU member universities.
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are offered in 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken at Bayero University Kano, Nigeria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to students from ACU member universities.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must be academic staff working in departments of education at ACU member universities in any country other than Nigeria.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online here
Applicants must submit a personal statement and CV and provide proof of support for their fellowship from their head of department at their home institution.