Stockholm School of Economics MBA Corporate Partner Scholarship
Applications are invited for Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship in Sweden for the year 2018. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The scholarship is given to a person who is expected to serve as a good ambassador for Sweden, through his/her leadership and responsible business development.
The Stockholm China Economic Research Institute (SCERI) at the Stockholm School of Economics is a prestigious institution which promotes the studies and research of the economy in China.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of 465.000 SEK + VAT and includes literature and teaching material. Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation or other boarding expenses are not included.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Each Corporate Partner organization is encouraged to nominate 1-2 top talents for the scholarshi One recipient of the scholarship is selected annually.
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- With an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- Who would benefit from building a strong network in Scandinavia
- With (at least) a Bachelor degree and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have very good English skills.
How to Apply: Nominate here, before August 31, 2018.