2018 PGR Full Tuition Only at University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is offering scholarships that cover the full home/rest of UK/EU or international fee for 50 postgraduate research students across their faculties.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Opens on April 5, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the faculty of Engineering, Humanities & Social Sciences, Sciences and Strathclyde Business School.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover the full home/Rest of UK/EU or international fee for 50 postgraduate students. The Postgraduate Fees-Only Scholarships are managed by Strathclyde’s individual faculties. Please note that each faculty will have different processes and different deadlines.
- Number of Scholarships: There are 50 scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home/Rest of UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please contact the relevant faculty for further information on these scholarships: