Humanitarian Scholarships at Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur ( IUKL) is offering Humanitarian Scholarships. These scholarships are offered to the students from Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and other countries.
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College, is a university in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. It is the first infrastructure university in Malaysia.
International students whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency before he/she can register for a programme.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the courses offered by the university.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Students who are eligible are entitled to a 20% scholarship on the total tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Yemen, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Libya and other countries will be considered later.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree.
- English Language Requirements: International students whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English proficiency before he/she can register for a programme.
How to Apply:
This is an auto-application based on the student’s nationality.