2018 Tuition Fee Patisserie Scholarships
Le Cordon Bleu Patisserie Tuition Fee Scholarships will be available to the value of $10,000 for individuals enrolling in the July 2018 intake. The scholarship will apply for both domestic and international students commencing in July 2018.
Le Cordon Bleu is a hospitality education institution, with 23 schools on five continents. Its education focus is on hospitality management, culinary arts, and gastronomy.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn the artistry of a Patisser and hospitality management
- Scholarship Award: For July 2018 intake, Adelaide Patisserie Scholarship offers $10,000 toward SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for both domestic and international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants will need to meet the entry criteria as well as a strong desire to work in the Culinary Arts Industry and write a 500 word essay as to ‘why you want to study with Le Cordon Bleu and your career aspirations.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applications can be sent by post or via email.