Maersk Line internship program
The Maersk Line internship program will provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply your knowledge, gain commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for future career.
The Internship program is open throughout the year within various departments such including Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Trade and Marketing.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. Maersk Line operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world
Applications are strictly online and only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Undergraduate or Masters students
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive drive to get things done
- Fluency in English
- You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, and communication skills and techniques.
- This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organisation’s success.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/ stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers /stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
For more Information: