UNDP Youth Leadership Programme IV
Application Deadline: June 17th 2018
The programme’s specific objectives are to:
- Promote and support innovative thinking and leadership among youth;
- Accelerate implementation of innovative solutions for sustainable development;
- Build networks of young men and women who are able to create change and positive sustainable impact in their communities, countries and region;
- Showcase the achievements of young men and women as change makers in their communities.
By participating in this Programme, you will have a chance of a lifetime to: Accelerate implementation of your ideas for social change, develop your leadership potential, develop your skills in various social innovation approaches and methodologies, strengthen your gender sensitive lens and skills, improve your advocacy and presentation skills, and become a member of a dynamic network of young leaders and innovators.
- Age between 19 – 29
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Have an innovative idea preferably a prototype solution
- Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
- High motivation and interest in social work and social change
Please answer the following questions in order to proceed with your application (150 words maximum for each question).
For any clarification, please contact: 961 1 962 496 or email@example.com
For More Information: