Southern Cross University Waste to Profit BSc with Honours Scholarship
The Centre for Coastal Biogeochemistry, in partnership with Southern Cross Plant Science, is offering Waste to Profit Scholarship for the year 2018. Applicants applying for the Waste to Profit Honours Scholarship must have applied for admission to Bachelor of Science with Honours in 2018.
Southern Cross University is an Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Science with Honours, programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to undertake projects looking at the transformation of wastes into profit.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of $5000 per year for 1 year two payments of $2,500 each first after Census date in Session Two, 2018 and final payment after Session One 2019 census date.
- Nationality: Available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A grade point average of Credit (or equivalent for students who completed their undergraduate studies elsewhere), preferably including a Distinction for the Integrated Project.
- Students who can demonstrate an improved performance and academic record or who have professional experience in the specified area of research may also be eligible, subject to approval by the Head of School.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Download and read the latest 2018 ESE Honours handbook.
- Decide what area of interest you would like to study and then find out which members of Academic staff may be qualified to supervise you. Also see the available Honours projects.
- Apply online.
- Existing SCU students can apply using the application tab within My Enrolment.
- If you have any further questions contact the honours program coordinator.